Thursday, July 16, 2015

My first two weeks at DP



Hi all!

I just completed my first 2 weeks here at DP. For those who don’t know what I do here: 

I am a new member of the HR team and my focus will be on personnel development. In this role I will take care of the development plans, I will provide HR-workshops and will take care of skills trainings, feedback talks and other HR projects as needed.



During my first days here I already met a great number of people (some may call it a meeting-marathon) and I am eager to learn and remember everyone’s name!

You guys are very open, enthusiastic and supportive and I feel very welcome here at DP. So many thanks for sharing your knowledge, ideas and helpful information. I’m really looking forward to working together with you!

Cheers!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment